Online option entry process for Karnataka CET 2014 to begin from June 15
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the KCET document verification and online option entry process dates on its official website. Candidates who have qualified in the KCET 2014 exam are supposed to attend the document verification in any of the 13 helpline centers in order to be eligible for option entry process.
In case the candidate has secured multiple ranks, he or she is required to the help centre on the scheduled date as per his or her highest rank in any discipline and need not come again for other ranks in other disciplines.
The candidates who are found eligible after the document verification will have the choice to enter all the options in the discipline to which he or she is eligible. The candidate can enter the options for all the discipline at once.
Online option entry process will commence from June 15, 2014 onwards.
- Display of seat matrix and fee structure: 14th June, 2014
- Online option entry process: 15th June, 2014
- Publication of mock allotment results: 21st June, 2014
- Provision of change of options by the candidates: June 21 to June 23, 2014
- Confirmation of allotment: 7th July, 2014
- Last date for reporting to the colleges: 10th July, 2014
The candidates may keep on visiting the official website i.e. http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet_2014.htm regularly for updated information.