Counseling for AIPMT 2015 to begin soon
The results for the All India Pre Medical/ Pre-Dental Test 2015 were declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 16th August, 2015. Vipul Garg of Haryana, topped the examination with 695 marks out of 720. Khushi Tiwari came second with 688 marks.
The candidates who have cleared the exam are now eligible to appear for the counselling/allotment process for MBBS/BDS seats.
The schedule is as follows:
- Main Counselling Registrations: 19th to 21st August, 2015 till 11:59 pm
- Round 1 of Seat Allotment: 22nd August, 2015
- Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 1: 24th to 27th August, 2015 till 6 pm
- Round 2 of Seat Allotment: 1st September, 2015
- Publication of Result (Round 2): 2nd September, 2015
- Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 2: 3rd to 7th September, 2015
- Round 3 of Seat Allotment: 9th September, 2015
- Publication of Result (Round 3): 10th September, 2015
- Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 3: 11th to 15th September, 2015
- Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota: 15th September, 2015 after 6 pm