CBSE invites applications for Private/ Compartment Exam 2016
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited applications from private candidates for 2016 examinations. The eligible candidates should apply through the official website, the link for which is cbse.nic.in
The eligible candidates should apply through the official website by 15th October, 2015.
Steps for applying:
- Keep your previous information ready before applying, like admit card and marks statement having information about your main examination. Click on the category of examination carefully under which you want to apply
- Fill in all the details and select subject(s) carefully. You must specify the City/District from the list provided which is based on the state select by you. The state and city selected will be used for determining your examination centre and regional office hence it should be selected carefully as it cannot be modified later. On submission you will be shown the application number, note down the application number as it will be used for all future references
- Upload your scanned Photo and Signature image using “Upload Image” option
- Go to Fee Payment option and pay using e-challan or Demand Draft
- Go to “Generate Confirmation Page” option generate the confirmation page. Candidate must send Photostat copy of the Mark sheet/Grade sheet cum Certificate of Performance of the Roll No. filled in the application form and copy of e-challan/ Original DD (in case of payment made through DD) along with the confirmation page to the concerned Regional Office whose address is given on the confirmation page. Fresh female candidate appearing under Delhi Scheme will also have to send the Affidavit.